Selection Sunday is but mere days away. The committee has probably already starting seeding the field, even though Duke and Ohio State have yet to play their first tournament game. Here is how I see the field shaping up. In this seed list, teams are in order in their lines.
1. Kansas, Ohio St, Notre Dame, Pitt
2. Duke, Syracuse, North Carolina, Texas
3. Purdue, BYU, San Diego St, Wisconsin
4. Florida, Connecticut, Kentucky, Louisville
5. St. John's, Arizona, Vanderbilt, Kansas St.
6. Georgetown, West Virginia, Old Dominion, Texas A&M
7. UNLV, Cincinnati, Xavier, Utah St
8. Temple, George Mason, UCLA, Tennessee
9. Villanova, Missouri, Illinois, Florida St
10. Washington, Richmond, Butler, Marquette
11. Georgia, Colorado, Gonzaga, Boston College
12. Va Tech, St. Mary's, Michigan, Memphis, Harvard
13. Michigan St, Clemson, Oakland, Belmont, Kent St.
14. LIU, Morehead St, Indiana St, Bucknell
15. LBSU, St. Peters, N. Colorado, Wofford
16. Boston U, UNC-A, Mcneese St, Hampton, Texas Southern, UA-LR
First Four Out: Oklahoma St, USC, UAB, Penn State
Next Four Out: Alabama, Washington, VCU, Nebraska